Big news for Starglider, Amiga, Atari and all-things-progressive fans! Jez San has come onboard with our Kickstarter project now! He’s going to come down to the Abbey Road sessions with us and sign a whole bunch of the original gaming music CDs too!
Check the Kickstarter page NOW as these rewards are limited quantity!
I’m sure you all know who Jez is, but if you don’t then seriously do some reading up about him. This is the man responsible for Starglider 1 & 2 – the first 3D style graphics in a game ever! The first person to create a game developing company! The first person to develop the 3D chip for Nintendo (the story of how he did this is incredible!) and now he owns PKR one of the biggest and 3D online poker sites!
It was Jez who my dad Dave Lowe worked closely with to get the sampled studio music with real vocals and synths playing out of the Atari ST in 1986 long before tracker music. Another first!
As Jez will be down at Abbey Road with us – we can interview both him and Dave about these Starglider days in the documentary that Lucy Lowe will be filming. It’s really exciting! I’m excited! Are you?! Then make sure you BACK THE KICKSTARTER to make this happen!
- Thumbs Up Yacht Delivery on Abbey Road Session & Everyone Involved
- Robert McGovern on Kickstarter: A Temporal Shift Plan 9
- Martin Lange on Starglider 2 Music by Uncle Art bonus audio cassette with game
- Uncle Art: Elite II Orchestral & Retrogaming Music Remakes | Commodore Is Awesome on Gaming Legacy – Technical Achievements
- Peter Mulholland on Formula One Grand Prix Intro Commodore Amiga by Uncle Art